Monday, February 25, 2008

Orange Roughy and Rice

This is about as simple as it gets, here are the ingredients.

Rice mix, orange roughy, olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, and onion salt





I cheated and used a box rice mix.





If you don't like orange roughy you can use flounder or red snapper.




But doesn't that look too good too pass up?


I just mixed the salt, pepper, paprika, and onion salt together. Then I sprinkled the fish while the olive oil heated up in the skillet. Don't ask for measurements, I don't believe in measuring anything. Just use more of what you like and less of what you don't like, that's my philosophy. The original recipe called for dill, but I don't use dill, that's a whole 'nother story.

Here's the rice cooking,







yum! Are you getting hungry yet?



Since I can't eat at Out Back Steakhouse salad every night my next favorite salad is a baby leaf with feta cheese, Greek black olives, croutons and this wonderful vinaigrette by Brianna



Doesn't that look good?

It fast, easy and taste good too, what's better than that? I know eating out, but I'm talking about eating at home people. You really should try this one. Let me know if you make this, I want to hear how it turns out.

No comments: